• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Toggling between Sheets in a workbook using Combo box

JosephFayese

Hi All,
I need your help regarding using ActiveX Combo box to toggle within sheets in a workbook

This help is urgently needed

This was the code I used before which worked. However, I need it to be able to toggle back and forth and I want the sheet name to reflect

Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()
FollowLink (ComboBox1.ListIndex)
End Sub
Private Sub FollowLink(ByVal intIndex As Integer)
Select Case intIndex
Case 0

Case 1
Application.Goto Worksheets("Sheet1″).Range("A1″)
Case 2
Application.Goto Worksheets("sheet2″).Range("A1″)

The problem I am facing at the moment is that when the switch happens, the name of the combo box doesn't reflect the name of the sheet.

Thanks

Hi Joseph ,

If you want help very urgently , please make it easy for others to help by uploading a sample file with the controls and the code.

Narayan

Hi All,
Please find attached the sample file for better understanding
Waiting for your prompt responses

Attachments

• startupmodel.xlsm
    92.1 KB · Views: 1
Hi Narayan,
Thanks for your help. However, upon opening the file I have an error code generated. Please find attached the error code.

Attachments

• Error Code.PNG
    Error Code.PNG
    45 KB · Views: 1
Hi ,

There is no solution to this problem ; this is a known issue with ActiveX controls.

I suggest you copy the code into your file and try.

Narayan

Hello Narayan,
I have copied the code and not showing the error code. However, The skip moves by one step ahead of the sheet. e.g If I move to BF it goes to CF. Any help?

Dear All,
I have been trying to work around this but I keep getting a few error messages.
I want another drop down that will show only revenue i.e. row 8 - row 20 alone, on the same sheet, when expenses is selected from the the same drop down it will show only row 22 - row 53 alone and so on for other sheets too. Please find attached a sample file. Please help is needed very urgently

Attachments

• startupmodel.xlsm
    94 KB · Views: 0
Back