• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Sheet names on multiple rows in a workbook

In some spreadsheet files there can be multiple individual sheets. Is it possible to show the sheet names in more than one row at the bottom of the spreadsheet when the file is opened. I appreciate that it is possible to maximize the amount of space available to show the sheet names and that some sheet names could be shortened (so that the tabs do not take up too much room) but it would be nice to see all the sheet names at the same time.

I have doubt on that via excel way. To show all the sheet names just right click on the arrow at the bottom left side of screen. Will you pls share a snap what you actually looking for.

Thanks for your reply Deepak. I think you are correct and this cannot be done in Excel. The attached screenshot may give you an idea of what I was thinking of but it is not strictly accurate since you would not get two scroll bars (sorry, I should have attached this with my post).

Attachments

• Excel sheet names.png
    Excel sheet names.png
    222.4 KB · Views: 9
Pete Mccann
Could it be something like this?
although this sample shows those names top of sheet.
Just change sheet to see how do it work.

Attachments

• tabs.xlsb
    43 KB · Views: 8
Thanks - I should have been clearer in my question. I would like to show all the sheet names in a file together (at the bottom of the Excel screen) and all these sheets must be able to be opened when a sheet name is clicked.

Pete Mccann ...
as I wrote although this sample shows those names top of sheet.
This version shows (at least in my screen) those names
at the bottom of Excel screen
and
now You could select sheets
from those 'names' too.

Not fully tested!

Attachments

• tabs.xlsb
    54.6 KB · Views: 9
Back