• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

sales list and profit based on Stock list

ayubkhan

Dear Chandoo sir,
First of all i congratulate your vast knowledge in excel, I am a excel user but don't have an advance knowledge. I have a small mobile retail shop and i want to create a small database by using excel. So that i would know my stock and then sales and the item profit.
I had attached to you the spread sheet.

Please support me in this regard.

Thanks
Ayubkhan

Attachments

• Qalandari shop sales.xlsx
    14.7 KB · Views: 3
Hi Ayub Khan,

I suggest you to keep it simple! List down all the Mobiles and Model in the same sheet and use data validation.

Sure, one more suggestion, don't use separate column for Item and Brand, make it one column like Samsung - Galaxy , it will make thing very very simple.

Thanks faseeh, Iam excel user from 1999 to 2014 but i have not learned much,If you Could, Please kindly make and send it to me in the excel sheet that i have uploaded.

Thank you Faseeh for the attachment and the drop down using data validation, if you go through my excel sheet. The sales list sales value and the mobile sold has to be deducted in the "Purchase sheet" column no N2 and in the same sheet column no J2 it should come Nokia-1110 using some function, i tried sum product but result is coming error. Could you help me to sort it out.

Do you want to stick to this worksheet or can i give you an entirely new layout. I assume you want to calculate your profit for each month?

Back