• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

(RT) - DATE MACRO - AGE CALCULATION

Will you help me in all type of excel vba question?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rohit Tiwari

Hi, I need a macro/vba code which can calculate the Age calculation. I mean it must calculate current date minus the different pay date in column d to column c. As i have to do it manaually on daily basis so i want to do it automatically the moment i paste the new pay dates in column d.

Please Help me!!!

Rohit Tiwari

Welcome to forum.

Can you please upload sample file to help you quickly!

If you open the file i want the age calutation needs to be done in column E whenever i paste any new paydate in column B the macro must add the today date in column c and do the age calculation in column E (Age = Today date - Pay date).

Attachments

• My Dashboard Data.xlsx
    12.3 KB · Views: 4
Hello Rohit.

I can't see any challenge in this as the formula is already written by you as per your requirment which works fine.

Let me know what you want actually macro to do!

Hello Rohit.

I can't see any challenge in this as the formula is already written by you as per your requirment which works fine.

Let me know what you want actually macro to do!

Yes i know the formula to do this. However i need a macro which can populate the today's date in column c as per the data availability in column b and do the age calculation in a column E.

I used to do it manually on a daily basis. Step is like this
1. I have to copy the all the pay date information from raw file to this file
2.After updating the paydate ihave to update the today's date in column c.
3.After updating the today's date , i have to do the manual age calulation(Current date minus pay date)
4.save and close as per the todays date on a share drive with today's date file name.

This all i need to do in automation phase. I am able to do the 1st and 4th step. However for 2nd and 3rd i am not able to do this and iam doing this manually.

Back