• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Request For Formula

Sandip Roy

Dear Friends,

I am uploading two files. one for the date of 14-2-17 & other one is for 15-2-17.

When I am changing the date in "main sheet" sheet in cell A1 from 14-2-17 to 15-2-17, without putting any figure in "consumption" column of "inventory" sheet, the dates are changing perfectly in the columns "Min Inv level will reach on" in "main sheet" sheet. It is obviously increasing one day.

But when I am putting figures in "consumption" column of "inventory" sheet, it is not working properly. As example, if I put exactly one day's consumption based on calculation sheet, the figures / dates of "Min Inv level will reach on" column should remain same but it is not happening except those Raw Materials whose BOM value is 1.

Kindly help me to sort out this issue.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Sandip

Attachments

• MAKING 14-2-17.xlsx
    14 KB · Views: 14
  • MAKING 15-2-17.xlsx
    14.3 KB · Views: 7
Column H gives the number of units. Column C (BOM) provides the amount of each material needed to produce each unit. Total amount of material used is units times quantity per unit (H*C).

Back