• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Report download from Intranet server-Drop Down list

Hii All... My query is related to automate a repeated process of downloading files. I have to work on company's intranet software. The application asks for User ID password.

Then I have to select "reports" tab which further takes me to a drop down lists containing various types of reports. Then from that drop down I have to select the report no 13 which further heads me to a drop down containing report nosviz 1,2,3...so on anf these keeps on updating as day progresses. I have to down download each and every report on daily basis.

Is there any way out to get all this process automated while putting the values from Inspect element. Tried a lot but no luck

Regards

I would setup a drop down with a list of Standard Report names
That will then give you access to a table that can store all the relevent settings

The setting cells would need to be configured for this

Can you post a sample file ?

Hii

Regret on being so late..I am attaching the inspect element code for all the tabs and buttons,etc.

The goal is to download all these reports one by one and save in a folder. In case reports which are already downloaded then macro should go to next or other reports which are still to be downloaded.

Regards

Attachments

• Click.docx
    12.6 KB · Views: 1
Back