• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Promotional Code

Omar Terrazas

I am looking for some promotional code for this black friday. I am interested in the Excel Dashboard Templates. Are you issuing some ?

Omar

Firstly, Welcome to the Chandoo.org Forums

These are my comments and not necessarily those of Chandoo

Black Friday is an American (USA) thing, I'm not sure if it extends to Canada

Chandoo is based in India and I would imagine that just as Black Friday deals aren't available to people not in the US, Chandoo is unlikely to just offer people in the US a discount compared to the rest of the world.

I would also add that the Chandoo.org products are competitively priced compared to other products on the market.

Omar

Firstly, Welcome to the Chandoo.org Forums

These are my comments and not necessarily those of Chandoo

Black Friday is an American (USA) thing, I'm not sure if it extends to Canada

Chandoo is based in India and I would imagine that just as Black Friday deals aren't available to people not in the US, Chandoo is unlikely to just offer people in the US a discount compared to the rest of the world.

I would also add that the Chandoo.org products are competitively priced compared to other products on the market.
Thanks for your answer. It's clear now. I am really interested in buying your product. I ask chandoo in a previous message about the exchange rate which looks like something is wrong in the page, because is not matching at all at the time of conversion from Dlls to Mx pesos. I don't know if he had chance of take a look at it. Do you know something about this? I included some snapshots trying to explain this issue better.

Hi Omar...

Thanks for your message and interest in our products. We do not have any black Friday or cyber Monday sale. Since the dashboard templates are priced to offer excellent value for money we are unable to offer further discounts on it.

Regarding the Exchange rate, this is not controlled by us, but automatically determined by 2Checkout / PayPal payment gateways. I suggest paying in $s with your international credit card. They may offer you better exchange rate than the one used by payment gateways.

We do have an annual holiday sale (on Excel School & other training programs) which happens during second week of December. You can visit http://chandoo.org/wp/ for an announcement about this by 10th December.

Back