• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Power Pivot New User

Brenda Carr

Help I am having trouble creating the pivot table from two different work sheets. I am uploading a Sample File that has Customer List Table and Customer Part Number Table. When I try to run the pivot table to show customer code with customer name I am pulling the code and all the Customer names in the Customer Part Number table (see snapshot). My relationship is Customer Name to Customer Name so I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Can someone help. Thanks in advance.

upload_2016-6-15_15-9-40.png upload_2016-6-15_15-10-57.png

Attachments

• power pivot test.xlsx
    181.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi ,

Since your workbook has been created in Excel 2013 or later version , those who have Excel 2010 and use Power Pivot will not be able to work with your file.

Is there any possibility of saving it so that those with Excel 2010 can work with it , and then uploading it ?

Narayan

Hi ,

Since your workbook has been created in Excel 2013 or later version , those who have Excel 2010 and use Power Pivot will not be able to work with your file.

Is there any possibility of saving it so that those with Excel 2010 can work with it , and then uploading it ?

Narayan

Attachments

• power pivot test.xls
    229.5 KB · Views: 3
Back