• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

PlusX Excel Add-In

MustafaK

Hello,

I want to post information about my own new software which might be usefull for a lot of members.

PlusX Excel Add-In is a 100% free and 100% safe addition to Excel, shown as a new tab on the standart menu. The application has several groups of functionality: Charts, Shortcuts, Rates and Browser. (http://www.plusx.me )

menu.png

It enables the user to create 5 addititonal Charts: Waterfall , Gantt ( Project ) , Mirror , BubbleX and Double Donut Charts. All have their own dialog boxes and are created instantly. Being dynamic, they refresh on data updates and can be modified like usual Graphics.

The software has various shortcuts which speed up permanent, everyday usage. For example, you can duplicate a sheet, arrange your text as clearly readable header or apply standart conditional formatting all with only one click.

The Banner on the menu shows live FX Rates, you can select your country to see your currency values vs USD and EUR. The other banner information is updateable and provides interactivity between user and programmer.

The versions for Excel 2007/2010 also feature an Excel-integrated Web Browser that aims to facilitate interaction between Excel and the Web. The browser is tabbed and has several visibility options.

PlusX is totally free and safe, there are 4 versions for download:

- Excel 2007/2010 32 bit

- Excel 2007/2010 64 bit

- Excel 2013 32 bit

- Excel 2013 64 bit

You can install the proper version according to your system.

Can I get the main file directly to use it.
I don't have access to install any program on my system.

Can we directly add it from options

If you have .Net Framework and Microsoft VSTO installed you can install PlusX from the .msi file, if you have permission to do that.

If not: PlusX and the above mentioned products are 100% safe, so you might want to ask your IT for support.

QIGS Chart
X4.png

www.PlusX.me

The QIGS Chart splits the difference between 2 Earnings into the 3 key factors:

1) QIGS : Quality Increase of Goods Sold, the earnings difference caused by the differentiation of the sold Product Mix

2) Amount : Earnings difference caused by the differentiation of the sold Product Amount

3) Profitability : Earnings difference caused by the differentiation of the sold Products Profitability (Price - Cost)

The selected table should contain 2 amounts and earningss of a product list (2 periods, 2 units, etc).

Earnings should be your measuring unit: Revenue, Gross Margin, Income, etc.

The chart can also used for Cost Control, with amounts and costs table, to show the Quality Increase of Goods Produced, Amount and Cost effects

Back