• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Please recommend me a nested formula for organize or locate the data

Please recommend me a nested formula for organize or locate the data ?

• nested formula: if

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nested formula and

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Posting the text within the document which might help clarify the question from @febausa :

Please recommend me a nested formula for organize or locate the data in column C (% win) in column E ,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,PQ,R,S.,T,U ; and finally count (freq) in row 63

That being said, I'm not entirely sure what you're asking for. Can you provide some background on what this is used for and what your desired state would is?

Hi, febausa!

As those who answered at your first thread missed this, here it goes: as new user you might want to (I'd say should and must) read this:
http://chandoo.org/forum/forums/new-users-please-start-here.14/

And regarding your actual question, next time please post here the issue description, keeping it into your workbook too if you consider it propertly.
This will help users who read this to decide whether they'd be able or want to analyze it further, without having to download/open any file.

Despite of this I fully agree with what cdbauer1 posted, if he's not entirely sure of what you're asking for then I'm wondering if you've even asked for something... should we call Harry Potter or an Egyptologist? :)

Consider uploading (a) sample file(s) (including manual examples of desired output if applicable), it'd be very useful for those who read this and might be able to help you, relieving the contributor of having to build a test file, if necessary. Thank you.

Regards!

Back