• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Please help me for PDF to EXCEL converter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sampath

Hello,

For my project simplification, I have a PDF, which has lot's of pages, every pages contain one image and lot's of text (like numbers and alphabets). if i manually convert the pdf to excel. i copy that pdf sheet and paste into excel column cell. ( numbers and alphabets only paste into excel). moreover i continue this process for every pages.

Could you tell me any macros or any software for this process. online converter is there. but our data is confidential. so i can't share my data.

Note : every pdf page data should paste at every column shell in a excel sheet.

Kindly assist me for this.

Regards,
Sampath.S

Open a file in Acrobat.
Click on the Export PDF tool in the right pane.
Choose spreadsheet as your export format, and then select Microsoft Excel Workbook.
Click Export.
Name the Excel file and save it in a desired location.

If you are not able to convert Your PDF to Excel by following the above method then you can try PDF to excel converter. With the help of this tool you can easily convert your PDF files into excel file in a few mouse click

Since your PDF includes images, you will need a converter with OCR capability. Try PDF2XL Enterprise. I use this every day. It has advanced OCR features which will convert everything in your document into excel. It has an option to use different layouts for a document with different pages and it supports macro script, just like what you need. This is a great catch. Download their trial version. It's free and no time limitation.

https://www.cogniview.com/pdf-to-excel/pdf2xl-enterprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back