• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Please assist Excel VBA Dropdownlist

Moroke

Hey Luke can you please help me with my template? Excel VBA? I have created a three look ahead template, I have managed to do everything thou i am having a problem on how to create a dropdown list will be the main heading, with subheadings. Example
01-100 Pumps Horizontal(Main Headings)Haul to Site Set & Bolt Down
Final Alignment
Coupling
Grouting of Bases
Punch & Acceptance
When ever I change main heading also Subheadings should change?I Have the template attached please assist anyone.

Attachments

• New Three (3) Week Look Ahead - Copy4.xlsm
    477 KB · Views: 6
The "0" shouldn't appear as after changing the commodity, as I used a formular, the dropdown will be based on sheet"Commodity Description"

Please assist....

You can either hide all 0's by checking this option under Excel Options - ADvanced
upload_2014-8-21_13-38-56.png

Or, change your formula to something like:
=IFERROR(IF(VLOOKUP(I19,'Commodity-Description '!$A:$L,3,)=0,"",VLOOKUP(I19,'Commodity-Description '!$A:$L,3,)),"")

Similar to how you can format a cell to be number, percent, currecny, etc., you can apply a custom format. If you do something like:
#;-#;;@

then nothing will be displayed for a 0 value. Check out XL helps file on customer number formatting for more detail.

Back