• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Pivot Calendar - Week starts on Monday

Seahorse

I've asked a couple of times in the thread, to no avail, but in short I should be able to change this so that the week start on Monday and the last two cell in a Row are Sat & Sun. I have tinkered with the template several times, but either I break the calculations so that the day/date are wrong or I end up with a blank row, or months starting on the 2nd etc.

The thread and my own knowledge of excel tell me I can adjust a formula to have it work Mon - Sun weeks, but despite several attempts over the months I have failed to make the adjustment.

Clearly I am failing to understand how the formula and pivot interact, and I would appreciate some advice on how best to proceed.

I would also like a better explanations for the Weekstart and chosen metric on the Calcs tab if anyone has figured those out.

Like in the attached file?

If so, all I did was rename the days across the top, and change the Weekstart parameter in cell G2 on the Calcs sheet to 2.

Note I haven't studied this very hard and have only glanced over your question, so I'm not 100% sure whether this is what you are after.

Attachments

• pivot-calendar-v1.xlsm
    68.7 KB · Views: 5
Weird, that was the first thing I tried and it broke the calendar! At first glance it seems to be doing exactly what I have tried and failed to do. Thanks, I'll play with it some more to ensure it plays nice.

Thanks for the assistance ;)

Back