• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

PERT CHART IN EXCEL...

Dear Gurus,

I came across the below template which is a PERT Chart which will be/can used as PROJECT MANAGEMENT tool to identify the CIRITCAL PATH.It shall be helpful if any one of these formats is available as we are in course of a PROJECT and unable to track the actions taken and course of changes.

Vignesh V
NetworkDiagramView.x-small.png pert_hardware_small.png pert-chart-image.jpg

I was bored so mocked this up to match one of the images you gave
Hi Chirayu,

Great work.Awesome.

Can I get a one in which I can enter the activities and the secondary following activity can be decided upon?

For example:

1.Decide to buy a bike.
2-a Brand 2-b Mileage
3. Price
4-a Colour 4b-With disc

Why I am asking this is that there are paraller activities that will be taking place which will have an impact on the other which will delay the project hence I had asked.Kindly check for possibility.

Thanks in Advance.

You're best off using the "Insert - SmartArt - Horizontal Heirarchy" in Excel. Which should give you boxes that link together. Similar to your images. Creating a chart like that takes a lot longer & more experimental trying to figure out X,Y co-ordinates to make it look pretty so to speak lol. That chart took me about 2.5-3 hours to match the image.

You're best off using the "Insert - SmartArt - Horizontal Heirarchy" in Excel. Which should give you boxes that link together. Similar to your images. Creating a chart like that takes a lot longer & more experimental trying to figure out X,Y co-ordinates to make it look pretty so to speak lol. That chart took me about 2.5-3 hours to match the image.
Dear Chiyaru,

Thanks for guideline I completed the entire process using this option which was not known to me.Thanks for your teachings...wishing to continue learn from you.

@Vignesh Veerasamy
If matter of those 'time/dates' then ...
I just checked Your last layout ...
and I noticed 'few' things like: dates not match & 'Final' would do previous year?
... maybe just sample dates? ...
but those dates would see and edit ....
(after make it work ...)
with something like this:

Attachments

• VV_PERT.xlsb
    49.3 KB · Views: 35
Back