• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

option button(form control)

CAAT

hi

please assist. i have inserted option button for the answers below. i want the answers for question 1 to be independent from question 2. currently i can only choose one of the six answers.

1. How satisfied were you with exhibiting at the Conference?

-Very Satisfied

-Satisfied

-Dissatisfied

2. How valuable was this conference as a tool in reaching your customers?

-Very Valuable

-Somewhat Valuable

-Not Valuable

hi

please assist. i have inserted option button for the answers below. i want the answers for question 1 to be independent from question 2. currently i can only choose one of the six answers.

1. How satisfied were you with exhibiting at the Conference?

-Very Satisfied

-Satisfied

-Dissatisfied

2. How valuable was this conference as a tool in reaching your customers?

-Very Valuable

-Somewhat Valuable

-Not Valuable
Hi,

Because the buttons are simply on the worksheet they by default become part of the same group so only 1 can be selected.

The way to solve this is to go back to the 'Forms' toolbox and select a 'Group Box' control and drag a group box around the 3 controls for Q1. This puts them in a separate group to the other 3 and the 2 groups will be independent.

You don't need to put a box around the 3 for Q2 but it's good practice.

thanks

how do i change the borders? i do not want the borders to be visible
Hi,

Once your created all your groups then run this snippet of code. If you ever need to see them again then change False to True and run the code again.

Code:
Sub Hide_GroupBoxes()
  Dim GB As GroupBox
  For Each GB In ActiveSheet.GroupBoxes
  GB.Visible = False
  Next GB
End Sub

Back