• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need to copy from master sheet to multiple slave sheets

Hoping someone can help me. I’m trying to build a sign up for teaching different classes where each instructor would fill in the class to teach (B2:B4) under the appropriate date and it would auto populate to the corresponding sheet as a cumulative list of who signed up. For example, Instructor 1 signs up for CCR on 1/1/17. How could I get “Instructor 1” to appear on the CCR sheet in B3? When the next instructor signs up for the same, I need it to populate B4 instead of overwriting B3. I would need this to occur for each class sheet (MS Res Day 4, CCR, Competencies) if found in any of the date columns and populate to the appropriate date column in the corresponding worksheet.

Attachments

• 1 Master Calendar.xlsx
    18.4 KB · Views: 5
Hii,

please find the attached solution sheet. i hope it will help you.is this looking for ?

=IFERROR(INDEX(Jan!$A$1:$A$58,AGGREGATE(15,6,(ROW(Jan!$B$1:$B$58)-ROW(Jan!$B$1)+1)/(INDEX(Jan!$A$1:$AF$58,,MATCH('CCR (2)'!B$2,Jan!$A$1:$AF$1,0))='CCR (2)'!$B$1),ROWS('CCR (2)'!$A$3:A3)),1),"")

Thanks
Rahul shewale

Attachments

• 1 Master Calendar.xlsx
    22.1 KB · Views: 3
Another option,

1] If the Lookup criteria B1 is the current sheet name, suggest to use the CELL function as replacement to avoid the entry error.

2] In "MS Res Day 4 sheet" B3, formula copy across and down to D7 :

=IFERROR(INDEX(Jan!$A$6:$A$58,AGGREGATE(15,6,(ROW(Jan!$B$6:$B$58)-ROW(Jan!$B$6)+1)/(INDEX(Jan!$B$6:$AF$58,,MATCH(B$2,Jan!$B$1:$AF$1,0))=MID(CELL("filename",$A$1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",$A$1))+1,31)),ROWS($A$3:A3))),"")

3] Select B3:D7, copy and paste to other sheets.

4] Please refer to attachment.

Regards
Bosco

Attachments

• 1 Master Calendar(1).xlsx
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
Back