• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need help with Dynamic Charts please

Ray H.

I've got a workbook with 2 sheets. The first sheet contains the data that is feeding the charts on the 2nd sheet. The data is dynamic and is populated 1st from a .net app that I've written that pulls info from Great Plains. Then, the user has the option to add additional lines of data to the set. The second sheet has 3 charts that are feed from the first sheet. How can I get these charts to automatically filter based on the paytype in the last column of the first sheet? The first chart is supposed to show all of the data but I can't get the blanks out of it. The second chart is linked to the little summary fields on the second sheet but the 3rd chart I need to have show only records with a paytype of B. There is no guarantee that the records on the first sheet will be sorted and they are variable in length as different employees have different sets of benefits.

Thank you for your help, I've been struggling with this for a couple of days now.

Attachments

• Template.xlsx
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
Hi:

Please find the attached. I have made dynamic name ranges to make the pie chart dynamic.

Thanks

Attachments

• Template.xlsx
    24.8 KB · Views: 0
Back