• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Multiple meetings and actions tracker

Richard Schmidt

Hello All,

My name is Richard and basically I love Excel and what can be done with it, unfortunately I am far far away from be an expert like Chandoo, however I have create couple of nice excel solutions for myself and friends.

I now want to build a new solution in excel but I am kind of lost on how to do it.

Here is my problem:

I would like to have a meeting minutes tracker + action items tracker and an automated PDF file report from it.

Challenges that I have now:

- I do have multiple type of meetings (e.g. Customer, internal, support, account, finance, etc)
- I do have team members that participate in different meeting types (which different locations)
- Each meeting will have it's own action items assigned to individual team members (with due date, status, etc),
- Each meeting will have follow-up meetings on which I would like to see automatically all previous actions associated that are not closed.

so after enter a meeting type e.g. Support, automatically will populate the group of people that should attend that meeting (but I will need to click or select if they are or not participating on the meeting on that day), I will enter the agenda and comments for each agenda item, see all previous action items and add new ones if needed..

And the export to the PDF export template...

Question is how to build all this, preferable without macros (which I am very bad)

thx for any light.

regards,
Richard

Back