• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Multi level Excel charts

LHM

Hi everyone...I am trying to plot below table in a pie chart format, but I am unable to do so. Anyone has any ideas? 

upload_2016-12-20_10-10-56.png

POST MOVED BY MODERATOR

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone has any ideas?

Not really as you say very little about the problem you are having, what problem are you having in selecting the data, perhaps if you uploaded the worksheet with the data it could be worked on instead of a picture that does not say a thousand words!!

I have uploaded the file I need help with. I need help to create a multi level pie chart please.

Attachments

• Multi level pie chart.xlsx
    12.4 KB · Views: 12
Dear LHM, Welcome & happy christmas!
As per your data, i think you can apply stacked column chart instead of pie chart.

Pie Chart : A pie chart represents the distribution or proportion of each data item over a total value (represented by the overall pie). A pie chart is most effective when plotting no more than three categories of data.

Stacked Chart : A stacked column chart allows you to compare items in a specific range of values as well as show the relationship of the individual sub-items with the whole.
Please refer attach file.

Attachments

• Multi level pie chart.xlsx
    15.8 KB · Views: 17
Back