• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Multi level Dropdown

Dear All,

Please help me with multi level dropdown like filter the data. PFA in that i want to filter with State, City and the town name. at last when i click "go" or "town name" In pivot sheet that pivot should filter with the town name.
Please do the needful

Attachments

• Drop list State City.xlsx
    13.6 KB · Views: 6
You have a filter in the PT already! When you pick a new town number you get the information for that town
Perhaps you could explain a little more of what you want.

Actually I want data like Combo box in macros. When i click the final town that click should consider as button and Pivot should refresh.

I want data like i attached. I am trying for long time so confused i never used combo box before

Attachments

• State City Button.xlsm
    116.9 KB · Views: 4
@Lakshmi Narain

See the file.

Regards,
Thanks for your support. I cant move or resize the Command Button there. Why? can you help edit the button.

I have to do some more conditions in that.
When we select state name, is there any possible to change the pivot filter to state name which we click, and then 2nd click on city and third click on town.

Like that in every click pivot want to change their respective filters. i am attaching excel sheet with little changes sorry u did some formula in it.

Note : Onclick on every state, city & Town it want to filter it. or if it is not possible can use 3 seprate buttons.

Attachments

• Drop list State City.xlsm
    30.8 KB · Views: 5
I cant move or resize the Command Button there. Why? can you help edit the button.

How big a button do you want??

Attachments

37.7 KB · Views: 6
@Lakshmi Narain

The button is AxtiveX component, so to edit it's size text, Go to Developer tab, than select Design Mode, now you can select the button and edit it. Once done editing switch off the design mode by selecting it again.

Regards,

@Lakshmi Narain

The button is AxtiveX component, so to edit it's size text, Go to Developer tab, than select Design Mode, now you can select the button and edit it. Once done editing switch off the design mode by selecting it again.

Regards,
Dear Somendra Misra,

Thanks for your support. I am learning many thing from you all ninjas. I am attaching a file. I am trying to add 3 buttons there for State, City & Town. But The drop down list are Duplicated list. I want it in Unique. Can you help me with this.

Attachments

36.6 KB · Views: 4
The problem is If select a state Which have 2 or more cities and you selected City 2 then you selected a state with one city thn the problem will come. Select State 1, select City 1 than select State 2.

Regards,

The problem is If select a state Which have 2 or more cities and you selected City 2 then you selected a state with one city thn the problem will come. Select State 1, select City 1 than select State 2.

Regards,
Oh Its okay, Can't we do anything on these.
But i am okay anyway i am going to work with large data only

Back