• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Missing "Select Multiple Items" checkbox in Report Filter for Pivot Table in Excel

pmmatthews

Missing "Select Multiple Items" checkbox in Report Filter for Pivot Table in Excel
  • I have a Pivot Table with a Report Filter in Excel 2013.
    When I click the Report Filter in Excel , I get the check-box option to "Select Multiple Items".
    But , when the same Report.xls is published to SharePoint 2013 Excel Services,
    ExcelServices2013_BUG.PNG the check-box-option is missing ! and the default is "Multi-select", and there is no way to disable or toggle Multi-select I have tried this fix
    • But, it does not fix my issue :(
      All my desktops are set at 100%.
      All my List Items show as Check-boxes, ok.

The problem is: that check-box option "Select Multiple Items" , just above the OK button, is missing when I run the report in Excel Services.
      So I have no way to toggle Select Single Items only.
      But when I Open this same report in Excel, everything works well.
      Is there any Fix for Excel Service /Sharepoint 2013

• + [ALL COUNTRIES]
    ----[COUNTRY-1]
    ----[COUNTRY-2]
    ----[COUNTRY-3]

If you have more than 1 item in the list, then you could select only one item from the list.

But, if you had ONLY one item in the List. It it would not let you only select that one item, instead it would default to top-most level [ALL]

Last edited:
Back