• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Match the symbols and publish data to the targets sheet

Techtrend

1) In data Sheet we are copying and pasting the data of all the companies Date wise

2) AE - AO Is 8th data
P - z is 9th Data
A-K is 10th Data
We need to capture the Daily Closing price (F,U,AJ) and Total trade Qty Day wise (N,Ac,AR) in the Targets Sheetlem is sym

3) Symbol From A,P,AE is not in the same row we need to match with the above mentioned data in the targets shgeet.

4) In A1 all symbiols data will come from the Data A1

2) F2 Close Prices will come In C2

Attachments

• Equaity.xls
    370 KB · Views: 4
Hello Nebu

Thanks its working fine,

One more fix required, As you see A2 - A10 the close prices Data wise is colored,

If its increasing it is green and if its decreasing its Red ,
Can you please Automate this process.

Regards
Narendra

Hello Nebu

Thanks its working fine,

One more fix required, As you see A2 - A10 the close prices Data wise is colored,

If its increasing it is green and if its decreasing its Red ,
Can you please Automate this process.

Regards
Narendra

Attachments

• EQ-Bhav.xls
    649 KB · Views: 1
Hi:

Please find the attached. I have used conditional formatting to color the cells automatically...

Attachments

• EQ-Bhav.xls
    672 KB · Views: 3
Mr.Nebu

Just a small Modification in the form,
Please check the attached sheet.Can you please replicate the match formula and the percentage of quantity increase which his mentioned below

1) The Symbols In A,E and J has to match for the calculations.

2) H and M is the percentage of change of Total Trade Qty beet ween dates.
For Ex.In H Col We need to get the G and C comparion in terms of Percentage increase or decrease

3) The Close Price In K and F we need to Compare aand if inc we we need to make it green or if decreasing it will be red

Regards
Narendra

Attachments

• Match-Compare.xls
    21.5 KB · Views: 1
Please follow the following steps:

• Open the Excel worksheet you want to publish.
  • Click "Save As".
  • Click the down arrow on the "Save as type:" list box. Select "Web Page" from the list of file types.
  • Type an appropriate File name. Click the button labeled "Publish."
  • Press the button labeled "Publish file format option" in the "Publish as Web Page" dialog box.
  • Launch your FTP application. Log on to your Web server. Upload the Web page.

Hello Nebu

I tried the match formulas in my sheet,
Not able to replicate the percentage change with conditional formatting correctly,can you plz replicate your formulas to my sheet and let me know how to do it for future dates in the same sheet.

Regards
Narendra

Attachments

• EQ-Bhav=4.xls
    223 KB · Views: 4
Sorry ,
I did not so ur post here is the file, I have put the conditional formatting in place..

Attachments

• EQ-Bhav=4.xls
    237 KB · Views: 3
Back