• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Macro for Project Management

Hi Guys,

i need help from your side for macro code.
Currently i am making a project management template with help of this site. bt i want to run macro in it. For example if the project exceeds 30 days which is a delay then a mail should go to the respective spoc with cc in it, subject line + mail body +attachment along with it...and if project date exceeds more than 60days then again a mail should go to the respective spoc (to and cc as inputed in excel sheet) So can anybody help me with the code.since there are two conditions. One the project taking 30 days and other 60days which s a delay. I will change the subject line as per the requirement. but i need a code to run such condition.
Also there will be multiple sheets in the workbook. So the macro should run according to sheets.as for different project i am planning to put it in different sheets. is it a good idea to go for different sheets in workbook for different projects handled?? for example in a month ig there are 40 projects handled. is it posible tht the macro will catch the delay thing from each sheet once i click on "run macro" button. or every sheet i need to go and click on run macro?
Is it possible to give macro code in different sheet since i am not aware of advance macro.

Kindly help me once you get time.

Thanks alot for help in advance.

Regards,
Gaurang Mhatre.

Back