• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Lookup values in 1 cell by comma seperated

Rajender

Hi All,

I have to return value in comma seperated(or "-" sign) in sheet 1 from range D3 :E last row.
Criteria mentioned in G1 and I1.

Example :
In sheet 1 Header name 3G , and cell B3 which is 30537C1 in current case I will go to "All data" sheet column G and filter with same code :30537C1 and copy all the line references from column K(currently 4) and paste in sheet 1 cell D3 with comma seperated or "-" sign seperated.

Same thing I will repeat for 2G header which is 163C1 and again go to All data sheet and filter in column G with site code 163C1 and copy all the line references from column K and paste in sheet 1 cell E3 and all these steps I need to repeat to last row of sheet 1 which is current 126 site codes.

All these steps taking so much time for doing manually.

If you can suggest me any VBA solution for the same.
Link to sample data :-

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=393CD98CEE2A349F!125

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,
Rajender

Hi Rajender ,

I am somewhat confused by the example cell you have manually filled up.

The first entry 101236000000 appears in column K , not column L. The corresponding data in column J is ATM , not 2048.

Narayan

Hi Narayan,

Sorry my mistake. you are correct misstype wrong reference.
could you please assist for the same. I tried with recording macro but not successful because every time Main data sheet volumn of all the data with not same. In current file all data is of approx 11000 rows but it can be upto 50000 rows as per current scenario. Same of Sheet1 data, currently I have to search 126 sites references but it can change as per customer requirment.

Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestion and help.

Regards,
Rajender

Hi Rajender ,

I am somewhat confused by the example cell you have manually filled up.

The first entry 101236000000 appears in column K , not column L. The corresponding data in column J is ATM , not 2048.

Narayan

Back