• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Login ID or user name, with date and time....

Ajinkya

Hi Friends,

I have an excel workbook template,

in that I wanted to know, from whose "login id or user name, dated when and at what time" last changes are happened in the workbook.

Like..

Column A= Last changes by User Name/Login ID?

Column B= Last changes on which date ?

Column C= Last changes at what time?

Thanks.

Hi Ajinkya,

Is it a kind of an userform that you are designing to capture the info from user. If yes, then it might be possible what you are trying to achieve.

Please confirm bfore we go forward.

And, why don't you upload the template..just an suggestion...

Regards,

Kaushik

Hi, Ajinkya!

Have you tried using the built-in help feature of these forums? If you haven't performed yet the search herein, try going to the topmost right zone of this page (Custom Search), type the keywords you're looking for and press Search button. You'd retrieve many links from this website, like the following one(s), maybe you find useful information and even the solution. If not please advise so as people who read it could get back to you as soon as possible.

http://chandoo.org/forums/topic/security-properties-of-a-cell

Regards!

Hi SirJB7,

thanks for your valuable suggetion, hopefully it will help me more,...

actually i was not aware about the search engine thanks a lot once again.

Thats why i like this forum, because here, i and everyone gets more knowledge and why not here, because masters are available like you to guide new learners.

Thanks a lot sir...

Hi, Ajinkya!

We're all learners... Remember that Einstein said "We are all very ignorant, but not all ignorant of the same things".

Regards!

Warm Greetings of the day...!

Respected Viewers,

This is Deepak Bathla.I want to discuss one thing, actully am(fresher) out of knowledge about VBA n want to learn it (from starting).

so please suggest me asap. what should i do for learning it?

Regards/ Thanks

Deepak Bathla

98-912-72628

"Try and fail but don't fail to try"

Good morning deepakbathla

Burying your post in some one else's will not get you many replys as no one will know it is here.Start your own post with a clear description in the title and those who know VBA may be able to help.

This question has been asked many times before so you may get the answer you are after if you use the search box top right

Back