• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

List Box as per selection & getting data as per selection in ListBox

TPR

Dear All Experienced Members,

Am a newbie in excel, please see my workbook (link given).

What I need is that First P3 will be selected (from dropdown list), in case of ALL, all item detail will come in List Box 2, List Box 2 detail will be shown as per option selected in P1 & P3. That means if I select a particular location (P3) & particular Group (P1) only those items will come in List Box 2 which were issued. Then I shall select an item from the List Box & the graph will show that item's issue detail & in ROW 21 detail will come up.

That group's detail data will come in Row 24, that may be for all Locations or Location wise which will be selected in P3. If I select All in Location & All in Group, then all issue detail will be shown.

I am a very newbie, need your help.

Link of the file: http://www.filetolink.com/d2a5fbca3c

Thanks,
Tumps

Tumps

Firstly, Welcome to the Chandoo.org Forums

Are you able to put the file in a location, Google, Drop Box, Office 365 etc which doesn't require registration to access it?

Dear Sir,

Have you got my file ?

Regards
Tumpa

Tumps

Firstly, Welcome to the Chandoo.org Forums

Are you able to put the file in a location, Google, Drop Box, Office 365 etc which doesn't require registration to access it?

I expected at least a simple response, whether it is possible or not in excel. But I was wrong I think.

Thanks, but I had done something on it without any VBA, just one thing to be modified, that I want to make the list box for multiple selection & the result will reflect in the lower string & in the graph as well.

Can you pls help me on this, because it is very very tough for me.

Back