• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Key Performance Indicator : Based on Work Volume (Quantity)

ki321

Hi Guys,

I work as a Client Service Supervisor in an E-Wallet service company and I'm creating our Key performance indicator. We have 3 working shifts and our main responsibility is to process withdrawals and deposits.

My dilemma is how can I count the performance of my staff based on how many transactions they have processed where the quantity is based on the transaction volume that we couldn't control because each shift and day the volume varies. Each shift should have 2 working employees, which they separate their task by deposit and withdrawal. In a week they have 2 day offs each so sometimes there would be only a single staff on a shift.

How can I ratio the Withdrawal and Deposit transactions based on the total transaction of that month while bypassing the volume and different working days? (due to Rest days, Sick Leaves and Vacation leaves).

I know I need to count on how many times a staff did the Deposit and Withdrawal individually for the whole month but by doing that I'll be bypassing the working days.

I hoe you can help me guys. I am already having a hard time theorizing the format to use, Thank you in Advance

Attachments

• Payment Staff KPI - 2017 - edit.xlsx
    39.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Back