• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Introduction

skrip_nath

Hi all..

my name is nathan. i'm from indonesia.

I was a newcomer who is still very minimal knowledge of VBA and finally I find this a very useful forum so as to increase my knowledge.

I am very grateful with this helpful forum.

hopefully we can share all our knowledge to be useful for everyone.

I just learn VBA in one minngu this. first I wondered how to create a database administration and reports with many users (such as CRM - Customer relations manager).

in the early stages I tried to make the search engines but still not perfect.

I hope anyone can help me to be able to improve it.

thanks a lot.

Attachments

• Test Data .xls
    196.5 KB · Views: 2
Dear All,

I need some help. how can I call / extract about client history base on client name? cause i can't make the range cell (B2:H41) Sheet! UPDATE CLIENT as a cell "Company name" (D4). thanks for the advice.

Attachments

• Test 1.xlsx
    198.2 KB · Views: 5
Hi,

Your requirements are not clear.

Are you saying in report sheet D4 you enter the Company name like A1, and then you expect the data from UPdate client sheet to come in report sheet?

pls clarify

regards,
Prasad DN

Hi, Prasad.

Thanks for remind me about what i'm asking for. the detail is, i have some reports based on company name which is located in Sheet "UPDATE CLIENT" range cell B2:H1 (in sample for company name A1). my question is, how do I formulate ... if I choose one of the PIC (in sheet report, cell A4) and I chose the criteria of progress (in sheet report, cell C4) and the list of companies and contact person who handled PIC based the criteria automatically filtered and displayed. then if I click on one of the company's name, it will display the detailed follow-up of the company (in sample Sheet "CLIENT UPDATE" cell B2: H41). Besides, how to create form input data clients with models such as sheets of cells B2 CLIENT UPDATE: H41 and can automatically connect to the report sheet?

Attachments

• Test 1.xlsx
    195.1 KB · Views: 0
Back