• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Increase font size in Excel 2010 data validation list

mf1

Hi All,

I have created an excel pull down menu for the cell using "Data > Data Validation > List, but the text is too small I can't see it. I have the spreadsheet at 20% zoom level and would like it to remain that way.

From my research on the internet, it is not possible, is this correct? If so, can you suggest a work around please.

Cheers,

mf1

MF1

A data validation list is sized according to the font size of the cell where it is used
At 20% Zoom, you will need to increase the size of those cells to make them reaable

You could possibly use a macro to change the cells font sizes between data entry and data use modes

Thanks for responding Hui,

I should have made myself clearer, its the font size of the text within the drop down box that is too small

Once you select from the dropdown the font changes to the size assigned to the cell. Are you looking to increase the display size in the drop down it self?? not sure if that is possible.

Back