• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

I want to get percentage of last 20 records of "A" where rating is "C" and score greater than 2.5. I

Hi Narayan,

Many thanks for the reply. If all the twenty rows met the criteria, it should display 100%, but it is showing 105%, Any how we can change the formula . Can we get this using offset and index function?. Since I am going to use this on a large set of data, helper column might be complicated. What do yo think

Last edited:
@Rajesh_123

Check below array formula on your real data:

=SUMPRODUCT((T(INDIRECT("B"&LARGE(IF($A$3:$A$37="A",ROW($A$3:$A$37)),ROW(INDIRECT("1:20")))))="C")*(N(INDIRECT("C"&LARGE(IF($A$3:$A$37="A",ROW($A$3:$A$37)),ROW(INDIRECT("1:20")))))>2.5))/20*100

Confirm with ctrl+Shift+Enter.

Regards,

Thanks for your email, when I added a new column it became zero, I have also attached the file highlighed in blue...I want to find records between a data range, than has got score >2.5 and C. I have also entered a manual calculation of 75

Attachments

• Book1.xlsx
    11.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi Nebu,

Could you please look into the excel file. now it is considering above the given condition.

Attachments

• Forma_123_nw_new.xlsx
    11.8 KB · Views: 8
@Rajesh_123

Although you did not respond to my comment number 9, but below array formula seems to work just like you mention in the file you uploaded above.

=SUMPRODUCT((T(INDIRECT("D"&LARGE(IF($C$3:$C$36="A",ROW($C$3:$C$36)),ROW(INDIRECT("1:25")))))="C")*(N(INDIRECT("E"&LARGE(IF($C$3:$C$36="A",ROW($C$3:$C$36)),ROW(INDIRECT("1:25")))))>2.5)*(N(INDIRECT("B"&LARGE(IF($C$3:$C$36="A",ROW($C$3:$C$36)),ROW(INDIRECT("1:25")))))>=J3)*(N(INDIRECT("B"&LARGE(IF($C$3:$C$36="A",ROW($C$3:$C$36)),ROW(INDIRECT("1:25")))))<=J4))/25*100

Confirm with Ctrl+Shift+Enter.

Regards,

Hey I got your formula Misra, thanks a lot...Every thing is working fine, but It should not consider <2.5 in score column. It should ignore <2.5 in last 25 records while calcuation. please help
Misra, it should take only last 25 jobs between the dates, that has got >2.5hrs of estimation, column1 as A and column B C as said before

Hi Mirsa,

Pls see the attached xls fil..Now it is showing 92%, but it should be 100 since the 25 & 24 is less than 2.5. ie..it should take only last 25 whose score is greater than 2.5 and name A

Attachments

• Forma_123FR.xlsx
    11.5 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Misra, we are looking last 25 records for A where scores >2.5, and rating C between those dates, It should not consider the row that has scores less than 2.5. In my xcel two 1 and 1M has scores <2.5. ie, in this case it should be ignored. Sorry if i am not clear earlier.

I could not completely understand your requirement , but I have whipped out something, its giving me 96%. Please find the attached let me know with questions if any.....

Attachments

• Forma_123FR (1).xlsx
    12.5 KB · Views: 1
Could yo please check this excel file and different tabs, this should be clear

Attachments

• latest forma.xlsx
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
@Rajesh_123

I am still unclear, in your data last 25 record has 3 data on row 11,12 & 13 which does not meet the condition, so percentage is 23/25 that is 88%?

Where is this wrong?

Regards,

Hi Misra

Many thanks, for row 11 and 12 the rating is 1, so it should not consider that row for condition, the condition should check last 25 records of A and and score >2.5 and Rating C. ie, 11, 12, and 13 row score is <2.5, so the condition should take till row higlighted in green. xample: last 25 record means, last 25 where score >2.5

Attachments

• latest forma_Rajesh.xlsx
    23 KB · Views: 1
Please see the attached one more example:

Row 17 to 21, does not belongs to "A", so now last 25 records of A means it is till excel row number 5 (row highligted in purple), becoz row number 6 score is <2.5

Attachments

• latest forma_Rajesh.xlsx
    23 KB · Views: 4
Records can be random, the formula should check for scores >2.5 for last 25 records of A (last 25 records means excluding scores <2.5) and rating should be C

Back