• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

I need a little help?

M1lls

Hey guys, so I'm a University student who's taken 3 classes in excel. I know I'm not a master at Excel, but I am fairly good. I am looking to develop my excel skills (to eventually master Excel) and to be able to make money using this knowledge to pay bills. Would anyone know where I can find useful (and free!) courses to fully develop my excel skills? Also, would you know where I could find a website where I can find excel projects I can do for free to develop my skills? I would like to make sure I can do projects before starting to charge for them!

Thank you!

Welcome M1lls! You have arrived at the perfect place to get a flavor of a wide variety of projects and requests for help. While you are here you can offer solutions to others in need and peruse/learn from other ninja's solutions. Additionally, the site periodically host various contests like dashboarding or formula forensics challenges (the perfect avenue to test your skills against others).

Back