• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

How can I use conditional formatting to create gantt chart in weekly format?

Bear

It drives me crazy, I am thinking this question all day. Really need your expert to help my situation.

I don't how to set the formula to create the gantt chart in weekly format.:confused:

Attachments

• Gantt Chart.xlsx
    12.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi ,

See if this is correct.

Narayan
Thanks for your prompt reply and you are very helpful indeed. The file is almost what I need but I found that cell Q16, Q17 & Q18 should not been highlighted. Could you give me a hand once again?:oops:

Attachments

• Gantt Chart.xlsx
    21 KB · Views: 2
Dear NARAYANK991

Thanks for your time again. I am still struggling on the gantt chart as I found that some cells didn't higlighted such as cell O12 and AO 34-36. I am bite stupid on this kind of formula. I'd be grateful if you could help me solve it again.

Cheers

Attachments

• Gantt Chart.xlsx
    12.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi ,

Very sorry ; my mistake. See your file now ; hopefully there should not be any more mistakes.

Narayan

Attachments

• Gantt Chart.xlsx
    12.6 KB · Views: 5
Hi ,

Very sorry ; my mistake. See your file now ; hopefully there should not be any more mistakes.

Narayan

Wa.....:), it works perfectly!!!
I must share this awesome formula with my classmate and will definitely quote the source from an Excel Expert.
I can't thank you enough:oops:

Back