• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Help with filling a table with multiple ifs

gabpinheiro

Hi guys,

I am having an enormous trouble filling a table with the conditions bellow:

1- If the cell "E" has the message EMM Extended, the cell "C" must have the value of the cell "B"
2- If the cell "E" has the message RCConnectionReque, the cell "C" must have the value of the previous EMM Extended "C" cell

3- If the cell "E" has any of the SysinfoType messages, one of the following must occur:

a) It must have the value of the latest EMM Extended, only if it the EMM Extended was not followed by a RCConnection Reque message
b) It must have the value "X" if there is no EMM Extended message before it (without being "closed" by a RCConnectionReque)
c) It must have the value of the previous cell if it is inside a range of EMM Extended - RCConnection Reque

In a big picture, what I want is to count each "SysInfoType" message that is inside a range opened by EMM Extended and closed by RCConnection Reque. For example, the cells bellow line 7 should have value X because the range was closed in line 7.
The cells bellow line 81 should have the value 2 because it was opneed in line 81 and up to the line 150 all should have the value 2 because that is the closer.

I really appreciate your help. Thanks in Advance !

Attachments

• chandoo_help.xlsx
    299 KB · Views: 10
Back