• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Help Required with MIS report

udprocks

Dear Sir's.

Can any one please help me with my daily and monthly report,

i have attached a sample file for what i need, please look once and if Possible help me with this , i am realy tired:( how to create these things and on daily basis by manually doing this, that is such a lots of time wasting:(. and such a difficult thing for me..

Lots of thanks.

Attachments

• Help Required.xlsx
    13.2 KB · Views: 5
@udprocks

Some more details required.
1. You have shown data for 10 users only for 1st Oct. Can you post data for only say 5 users for say 1- 10 OCt.
2. Your dropdown idea is clear to me but I am still confused about output shown in A2:F2, can you fill the exact output as per your sample data there.
3. For the graph, you mentioned about X-axis that is to be date but what will be on Y-axis that is which parameter?

Regards,

@udprocks

Some more details required.
1. You have shown data for 10 users only for 1st Oct. Can you post data for only say 5 users for say 1- 10 OCt.
2. Your dropdown idea is clear to me but I am still confused about output shown in A2:F2, can you fill the exact output as per your sample data there.
3. For the graph, you mentioned about X-axis that is to be date but what will be on Y-axis that is which parameter?

Regards,
Sir,

As per required i have updated my workbook..
1- data updated from 1 to 10 oct for sample.
2- in A2:F2 , its showing month detail of a user which showing for that perticular month detail which we select (i.e. detail of in october month user 1 present 25 days leave 1 like it and in last what is the total days of that user of this month.

3. Here we show productivity's of Projects.

Attachments

• Help Required.xlsx
    19.4 KB · Views: 1
@udprocks

See the first cut. I am not sure about total in column H. Note I had converted your data in Excel Table & Year, Month and User on dashboard sheet in first table is basically a pivot table.

Than I did not come up with graph as I did not understood your idea of "productivity of project". If you can explain with a example it would be better.

See it and comment are we on a right path or there is something which I am missing.

Regards,

Attachments

• Help Required (2).xlsx
    27.5 KB · Views: 2
@udprocks

See the first cut. I am not sure about total in column H. Note I had converted your data in Excel Table & Year, Month and User on dashboard sheet in first table is basically a pivot table.

Than I did not come up with graph as I did not understood your idea of "productivity of project". If you can explain with a example it would be better.

See it and comment are we on a right path or there is something which I am missing.

Regards,

Hallo sir,

Exactly its what we want. awesome...

and for graph option this like below..

upload_2014-10-2_15-28-18.png

See the file, please check the the file calculation with your original data.

I am concerened about column H on dashboard sheet.

Than Time In & Time Out time are entered manually? Than Total Time is calculated through formula or not? Than How are you calculation OT and what are the possible attendance option and are they calculated or entered manually???

Regards,

Attachments

• Help Required (2).xlsx
    29.9 KB · Views: 11
See the file, please check the the file calculation with your original data.

I am concerened about column H on dashboard sheet.

Than Time In & Time Out time are entered manually? Than Total Time is calculated through formula or not? Than How are you calculation OT and what are the possible attendance option and are they calculated or entered manually???

Regards,
Hi sir,

yes its a point

for column H

total days=present-leave+week off+ot(i.e. after 8 hours, hours count
)

and yes Time in and time out its typed manually, but we need total hours and OT (in Master sheet) its calculated automatic)

for attendance option it will be done manually..

thank u for ur support...

Dear All,

Can anysone solve my problem i have attached excel sheet for time and attendance kindly i m newbie to it.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Attendance.xlsx
    73.4 KB · Views: 2
Back