• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

HELP!How to connect slicers to pivottables

CXIA

Hi everyone,

I am new to Chandoo forum but I am definitely not new to Chandoo . org. I've learned Excel tips which I use for my current job from Chandoo. I really appreciate!!

Now, as an entry level financial analyst, I need to step my foot in VBA. Currently, I am designing a macro to auto create branch financial reports for me based on my national one. What I basically do to is copy the national workbook to a new workbook, only keep the branch data on Data sheet, and fresh all three pivot tables which link to my data sheet. I have 6 slicers connect to each pivot tables. However, my macro has a bug. After the macro finish running, all 6 slicers only connect to one pivot table. I have to manually refresh all pivot tables again and the connection could be fixed.

I hope anyone could tell me what's the reason for this problem and what could I do to fix it from my codes.

Thank you in advance!

Charlotte

CXIA - you'll need to upload a sample file with dummy data and the macro if you want someone to diagnose the problem.

Back