• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hullo,
Am new on this forum, a Ugandan called denis Mug. just getting started, am a Surveyor on a road project and would like to use one of these programs to Control and keep truck of the embankment Layer fills at several locations on the project road. Which one do you recomend for me. And is it possible to give me some tutorials as attachments. I will be really greatful
Thanks

Hello, banging my head on my desk here in Oregon. Glad I found this forum and hope someone can help me out.
Blessings!

Hello folks,

I already learned a lot from this great site, and I finally signed up because I need to ask a question about some weird thing that I've never seen before that I've done to the view in one worksheet of a spreadsheet . The only way I know how to ask the question is to post a screenshot and say "Has anyone ever seen a worksheet looking like this? If so, how did you make it normal again?". So that's what I'm going to do next!

Andy

Hi Everyone,

I am Micheal Poh who came from Malaysia and working in Singapore currently. Worked as Assistant Supervisor in Logistics Area. Need to learn Excel for create the stock count list and some more interested in Excel Formula ,Pivot Table and dashboard.

Hi everyone,

I'm Chris, from Chile and current Control Management student. I liked excel since the first course I done in my university. Since then, I wanted to learn more, but by the time (and money, because it just one course of excel in my university :( ) I could not keep learning excel. So, the past two weeks I have searching how to learn continuously and I found chandoo.org like an awesome page&forum to learn.

See you there ! :D

Hi all

I am really glad to be in this forum. i have joined in this group to share some doubts
I am working as an it consultant. and aslo has to work with excel files a lot.
I like the tips and tricks provided in this site and expecting to get clarifications for my concerns also

Last edited:
Hello. Mike here in the UK. I've used Excel for a long time and am still learning.
Allways looking for new tips. If I learn anything worth shareing, I will post it.

Hello, this is my first time on this forum I am banging my head on the desk trying to figure out how to get Excel to do what I need it to. Hopefully somebody can help.

Hi, I am new to excel. I learned some of the basics but I have much more to learn, I am hoping that I will increase my experience level here. Best regards.

Hi, my name is Hafizan from Pahang, Malaysia. I found this forum was very good and helping me to solve my problem. Thanks for the support from team and friend here...

Hi All-
I'm pretty good at basic functions with Excel but when things get fancy I need a bit of hand holding. :) Usually once I get it once, I've got it. Thanks in advance for any assistance. Best!

Hi Everyone!

Greetings from Singapore! Found this site to be super useful as I was trying to upgrade my newbie Excel skills. Hope to be learning more from the Ninjas and everyone else in the forum, and thanks in advance!

Hey Gurus!

I'm 'the Excel Guy' in my group. Good thing they don't know about all you smarties, because even though I know more than all of them, I know I'm probably using less than 10% of what this amazing app has to offer.

Please don't tell 'em! :)

Chris

Hi, I just joined the forum. I am reaching out from US (Wash DC Area). I am a program analyst and use excel quite extensively. I would have considered my self and expert until, I figured out that I have a lot to learn. I hope I can become a proficient user and help produce similar dramatic and interactive outputs as I have seen in the samples.

Hello, I am a new member here: My background is mechanical and electrical engineering and use Excel when I can. I have a lot still to learn and hope I can share knowledge with you as and when I can.

Hi all,

Not new to excel but new to here, well posting anyway! I've looked at the site a lot for help over the past few years so wanted to join up and get involved!

Thanks in advance for advice on pretty simple questions!

Dan

Hello everyone,

I've found this site several times looking for Excel solutions and figured why not join? While I once considered myself an intermediate-level user (compared to the average person), recently seeing some of the (essentially) A.I. applications my manager had created, I think I'm more likely in the 'novice' category (broadly speaking).

Looking forward to leaching ideas and methods from all of you, and perhaps one day actually contributing.

;-)

BG

Question for the moderator....why is this thread sorted 1st to last? Meaning, shouldn't the newest posts be at the top? Just seems a little backward to me, but I'm the new guy so feel free to ignore me (I'm sure you have it set up to work best for the forum, not individual's preferences). :)

Back