• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Get Stock Quotes using Excel Macros - Excehero.com Example

William Bunn

I successfully installed The Get Stock Quotes using Excel Macros (Excelhero.com) Demo spreadsheet in Excel 2013 and substituted my own portfolio symbols which appeared to work except for this problem:

(1) Symbol RFMD appears to have all the configured fields (Last Price, P/E Ratio, 52-week-Low, and Name) shifted right one column leading the Last Trade cell blank.

I checked the Yahoo Finance quote area to see if the symbol had changed but see no difference for RFMD

I then saved the Demo worksheet with a new file name which seem to be ok except for the symbol problem described above. Any suggestions to correct the offset data column for RFMD will be appreciated.

Last edited:
Narayan,

Thanks for the reply but I have since corrected the problem .... at least temporary. It finally dawned on me to simply cut and paste the shifted data one column to the left to get things properly aligned again for the symbol in question. So far, everything seems to be working ok.

Back