• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Excel Macro For List Of All VBA Project -& Modules With Its Sub ".." As Hyperlink To Run That Macro

Dear All,

Require
Subject :- Excel Macro For List (Table) Of All VBA Project -& Modules With Its Sub ".." As Hyperlink To Run That Macro.

it can be descriptive that how many variables, Objects, Methods, procedures etc. in each module (With Its Literally named) & also short describe some random words used in that modules.

require this macro because why huge effort invest every time to find particular macro in VBA??

List Table generate as lightening, Charm, Magic in any active workbook with hyperlink to
quickly run Or Quickly open that module.

I already search in entire web but not found .....it is possible to create code for this?

Hope there are some way to there...

regards,

Chirag

Hi, Chirag R Raval!
Alt-F8 shows a list of all macros in all open workbooks for a running instance of Excel. If you don't find a macro in the list and you find it in the workbook, please upload that file.
Regards!

Dear Sir,

My main point is.... if small code we used in past in current project (or multi project) which have many modules, & now need that code ...how to find that small piece of code? in modules? because we can not remember that code that in which module we write in? so point is that if description or small hint found to find that code...& can be jump on that module--that code... so we can copy paste & modify it in our current module.
for example....its something same like loop for find some "word" in various sheets & we need that if 1 sheet have some small hints of description
of what content used in various sheets, we can reach on that sheet & navigate that "word"...

hope you understands...

Regards,

Chirag Raval

Hi, Chirag R Raval!

I actually don't understand why Alt-F8 isn't suitable for your job while it allows you to do the same things you're asking for.

Open the uploaded workbook, press Alt-F8, and notice that the procedures are qualified by their host (worksheet name or module name). Look at the opened window to check it. At it's right, the 1st button from top is to run the selected macro and the 3rd one is to edit it.

I don't believe on inventing the wheel while someone did it about 9500 B.C.

Regards!

Attachments

• Last sample (for Chirag R Raval at Chandoo.org).xlsm
    17.3 KB · Views: 8
Dear Sir,

so ,means we must make part of whole long 1 complete macro (which have many functions, loops & many etc...) in various part as form of individual modules ...& give proper descriptive naming to that module to re-use it ( with modification) & calls they all modules in one another modules for complete another macro........

okay.. if it one time process, for usefulness , forever ,that's fine...

but further , if this list ..(displayed after Alt+F8) can be generate if by macro code in current excel sheet as with some more description like Small codes used in that module.. so we can go fast on that module to copy paste that code...

I already know Alt+F8 ..but...above paragraph can more focus on concept. Of requirement...

Regards,

Chirag

Back