• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Excel formula for Pivot

Veeru106

HI,

Is there any excel formula , which can help my pivot table to refresh with the new data we pasted and automatically get updated with the current month as well.

Like as attached sheet , where my data is updated with month 3 but in pivot table it is 2…..i want some formula which automatically update it to 3 and so on.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Book1.xlsx
    12.9 KB · Views: 6
In sheet1 insert table range.
Insert Pivot table.
If you add new data in sheet1 >
After that go to Pivot > go to option > click refresh all
new data automatically insert in pivot. Look sheet3

Attachments

• Book1 (3).xlsx
    19 KB · Views: 4
I am sorry but I didn't get you...I have downloaded your file...I have clicked on refresh data when file open (I guess this what you said above) by right click and going into pivot table option then going to Data and click refresh data when opening the file....after that I have entered some data in 123 field but pivot table is not refreshed...please suggest

Sorry but still on get you....I went to sheet 3..right click on pivot data....went to pivot options but didn't find any refresh option.....just want to confirm...whether above process will automatically update my month as well...let's say...firstly it was 3rd month and now after all this it will automatically pick month 4 data and month 4 will show in month field instead of 3...

Any new data add in sheet1
After "Refresh all" in sheet3 automatically add those new data.
Try it with new data.

Back