• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

entering your availability

muna

Hi all,

I've attached an example spreadsheet of what I would like. I've put the questions within the spreadsheet as it makes it easier to explain.

Apologies in advance if I've posted this in the wrong section but I believe it to be a challenge as I've asked another website and a person in real life that is good at Excel but this proved to be difficult to do.

However after seeing some of what Chandoo can do it is clear your Excel skills stretch quite far! Very far actually, :)

Please look at the spreadsheet and let me know if you need me to explain anything further.

Attachments

• availability spreadsheet example.xlsx
    15.1 KB · Views: 4
In Timetable!B5: =OFFSET('TimeTable Input'!$A$1,MATCH(TEXT($B$2,"dddd"),'TimeTable Input'!$A$2:$A$58,0)+ROWS($A$4:$A5),COLUMNS($A$1:A$1))

Copy Down & Across

Format the cells as 0;0;;@

In TimeTable Input sheet make sure all the Day Names are in Column A, Wednesday isn't

See attached file:

Attachments

• availability spreadsheet example_Hui.xlsx
    16.1 KB · Views: 9
In Timetable!B5: =OFFSET('TimeTable Input'!$A$1,MATCH(TEXT($B$2,"dddd"),'TimeTable Input'!$A$2:$A$58,0)+ROWS($A$4:$A5),COLUMNS($A$1:A$1))

Copy Down & Across

Format the cells as 0;0;;@

In TimeTable Input sheet make sure all the Day Names are in Column A, Wednesday isn't

See attached file:

A massive thank you for your efforts!

The next part may challenge you if you're interested :)

The questions are within the spreadsheet, please could you help?

Attachments

• availability spreadsheet example.xlsx
    18.6 KB · Views: 7
Dear Sir,

Can you please help me with the formula for the attached worksheet.

Regards

Vincent Chacko

Attachments

• request for formula.xlsx
    11.2 KB · Views: 1
Back