• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Edit X-Axis to Show Categories

JuliusV

Hi All,

I am trying to figure out how I can change the X-Axis from displaying 0 - 6 to instead show Buckets 1 to Bucket 6. The Buckets 1 to Buckets 6 are the column headings and I want those to be displayed. Note the values driving the length of the bar is the total column which I want to keep. I have inserted text boxes of what I am trying to achieve but need it to be linked to the graph.

Thank you,

Julius

Attachments

• Graph Edit_ChandooQuestion_010517.xlsx
    17.7 KB · Views: 5
Hi:

Find the attached. Its a cheeky way of achieving this. I created a dummy graph and overlapped the original graph to get the effects you were looking for.

Thanks

Attachments

17.3 KB · Views: 8
Hi Nebu,

Thank you for your response. I have encountered this type of issue before and was trying to see if there is a way without overlaying a dummy graph? Ideally, I was hoping to be able to easily upload the graph into PPT. In the past, I have manually added in all of the x-axis labels. Though I see how this solution already provides a way to save time.

Thanks,

Julius

You could always use a custom number format for the axis: "Bucket" #,##0

Attachments

15.6 KB · Views: 4
Back