• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Duvals Triangle Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveAscott

Could someone tell me how to draw the triangles and then plot the lines to triangulate the result on a Duval Triangle. Examples shown below:

upload_2014-9-9_21-43-58.jpeg

Could someone tell me how to draw the triangles and then plot the lines to triangulate the result on a Duval Triangle. Examples shown below:

View attachment 10330
Hi,

You should satisfy yourself that the Duval algorithm has been correctly implemented in this workbook. The workbook is too large for Chandoo so I've put a copy on my Onderive Called Dival Triangles1.xls

LINK

EDIT.. Forgot to credit the site where I got it

http://www.thewatt.co.uk/2013/11/25/dissolved-gas-analysis-transformers/

Hmmm, I cannot find the file using the links above? I know it has been a few weeks since you guys kindly responded to my question (not long got out of hospital), but I would dearly love to be able to sort this out if possible.

I have gone onto the LINK on your one drive Mike, but I lose the macros when I download it.

Cheers

Steve

What you mean, "you lose the macros"? Are they just disabled? This is often the default security system kicking in, disabling macros in downloaded workbooks. You should have the ability to turn them back on.

In the linked article, it's hard to see, but it's the last word of the first paragraph. Screen shot with link underlined.
upload_2014-12-22_8-26-31.png
Clicking there will download an Excel file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back