• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Dot Selector for Cell info

Bumblebee

i'll refer to point 1, 2, 3, and 4
I'd like a dot selector in point 1, to be added to point to, bit to expand ofver the j and k cell above the annul and monthly heading

Essentially if i select monthly, (if you look under point three, the yellow tabs fac slip 1 and fac slip 2 need to be effected)

so if you look at point 4, if i select monthly, then monthly must show, and if i select annual , then annual must show

Attachments

• New Microsoft Word Document.docx
    214.2 KB · Views: 3
hi, please see attached, essentially when i select the dot for annual, then annual must show, or if i select monthly, then the monthly info must pull

Attachments

• SLIPPS.xls
    158 KB · Views: 1
Hi ,

Thank you for uploading your workbook ; now can you explain with reference to specific worksheet cells , what you want done ?

I am not able to understand your terminology of dot selector.

Narayan

if you see my previous attachment (the word attachment), image 1, that was an excel sheet, but as you can see, its like a selector with dots, but dont know how to create it,

so on tab binder, above the headings" Annual premium and monthly premium " i want the selector to be, and if i have the annual premium dot selected, then that information shall pull to the slip tab, at the moment it is the monthly premium, but would like the option for it to be either without having to re-do the cell formula each time

or a tick box above each, just so it can be a selection for which column info to pull to the slip tab from the binder tab

hi, this is perfect, ive incorporated it and added lots of extras, but exactly what i need :) thank YOU VERY MUCH !!!

Back