• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Dependent (conditional) combo box without creating UserForm

fariz

I will highly appreciate if you provide me information regarding Dependent (conditional) combo box without creating UserForm. I have attached sample file and need following assumptions to be done.

- When selecting continent America on 1st combo box, 2nd combo box must show USA and 3rd combo box show Washington and New-York
- When selecting continent Asia on 1st combo box, 2nd combo box must show UAE and 3rd combo box show AbuDhabi and Dubai.
- When selecting continent Europe on 1st combo box, 2nd combo box must show UK and Turkey, And 3rd combo box show London, Manchester, Newcastle, Istanbul and Ankara. In addition, when you select UK on 2nd combo box then 3rd combo box must show London, Manchester and Newcastle. when you select Turkey on 2nd combo box then 3rd combo box must show Istanbul and Ankara.

Sample file attached:

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• sample.xlsx
    13.2 KB · Views: 4
Sorry forgot to mention...I have used defined names..so please change the ranges according to your need..

Asheesh

Thank you for your quick reply,

It is good but gives an error when selecting America and Asia on database, and you cannot select cities for these continents.

I will highly appreciate if you re-edit file.

Back