• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Data distribution for pivot reporting

Uzzal

Hi, In the 2nd pivot table based on the Upper table, For Delivery date wise reporting I need the (total order qty, unit price total price) before delivery date wise shipped out qty & value.But if i insert order qty & total price again in the next row it would count double amount. is there any way to fix it?
upload_2014-10-30_9-51-37.png

Attachments

• QUERIES.xlsx
    15.3 KB · Views: 3
Your question isn't clear to me. Can you try to elaborate, and perhaps even make up a 'fake' pivot in your sample file showing how you want things?

Hi, In the 2nd pivot table based on the Upper table, For Delivery date wise reporting I need the (total order qty, unit price total price) before delivery date wise shipped out qty & value.But if i insert order qty & total price again in the next row it would count double amount. is there any way to fix it?
View attachment 12242
Thanks for your concentration
Well I am giving a try.
I have a order for 10000 pcs, I made the shipment in two consignment at different delivery date.
Now when I want a sales report of a specific delivery date, it doesn't show me the total order information in terms of pcs/qty & total value,
If i enter the total qty & value against each respective delivery, the total qty & amount will be doubled, isn't it?
I need help at that point.
I want when I will filter specific 1/2 delivery date wise shipment report, it will show me the total order qty & order value against which the partial shipments were made.

Back