• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Dashboard

Joeman187

Hi Chandoo Experts,

I was wondering if you can take a look at this grade evaluation worksheet I was working on. What I would like to know is how to add a picture to the name of the student when I click on his/her name, highlight his/her name on the data table, and adding a chart to the name of the student. I've included a file for you to take a look at and if you can think of any improvements to make it look more professional I would appreciate your input. Thank you so much for your help. Joe, from Michigan.

Attachments

• Grade evaluation.xlsx
    15.6 KB · Views: 19
@Joeman187 -

Hi Joe...Please see the attached...hope this helps...go to calc tab in the attached and replace the shapes with the pics...as per names mentioned in the shapes..

I also changed your formula for averages...to simplify it ..and i could spot an error with average for row no 7(in the attached)

Let me know if otherwise..

Attachments

• Grade evaluation.xlsx
    26 KB · Views: 57
Hi Asheesh,

I have Some data. Can we this dash bord aacording to my data .

Regards
Anu

Attachments

• EXMP File.xlsx
    14.6 KB · Views: 22
Hi Anu,

I shall help for sure...but I guess you need to create a separate thread for your requirement..as it is a different query..

Regards
Asheesh

Back