• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Dashboard Required

udprocks

Good morning Dear all,

I have a query with creating a dashboard can any one please help me with this i have uploaded a sample file of this,

what i need i need to create a dashboard that show all data like recieve dispatch along with date ,

please look into sample file and suggest if possible..

thank you.

Attachments

• Dashbord required (1).xlsx
    12 KB · Views: 41
Good morning Dear all,

I have a query with creating a dashboard can any one please help me with this i have uploaded a sample file of this,

what i need i need to create a dashboard that show all data like recieve dispatch along with date ,

please look into sample file and suggest if possible..

thank you.
I have gone through your file. You have mentioned start date & end date in first row. But i can't find dates in your data record.
Secondly in dashboard what you exactly required. Are you required project wise as well as start & end date wise data in dashboard. Also confirm about, reminder of due data's of previous days. Which is previous days on start date or end date?

Hallo Sir,

Thank you for ur time,

Dates are for whole year like (start date 01-Jan-2014 to 31-Dec-2014)

in dashboard i want to show date wise projects data like if i filter for any seprate date then its show that day recieve dispatch and pending data.

and about reminder its a thing like if there is any pending data comparison of receive data for any date then its show (like (Project 1 date 05-Sep-2014 pending 100)....

Thank u for ur support and time.

Check this out, hope this is what you have been looking for

Attachments

• Dashbord required (1).xlsx
    20.6 KB · Views: 27
Check this out, hope this is what you have been looking for

Hallo Srinidhi,

Thanks for ur time, its like what i need but in this some changes more needed like you have entered a date wise dropdown for chart of projects but its depend on date as per you given solution i need both date and project wise Dropdown.

and onething in this all process target are different from another.

can u please look into,

thank u for ur support.

Ok, please upload a file with the start date & end date for each project & other relevant details. Give me the format in which the data is maintained, because your first excel was incomplete, I had to assume a lot of things.

Ok, please upload a file with the start date & end date for each project & other relevant details. Give me the format in which the data is maintained, because your first excel was incomplete, I had to assume a lot of things.

hi,

please see this file here i have updated 2 dates data for example.

thank you for ur time.

Attachments

• Dashboard.xlsx
    10.2 KB · Views: 10
@ udprocks,

Here again you have not given the end date. View sheet1 in the attached file. Since you need drop down for both Date & Project I have used an Pivot table & chart based on pivot data. The chart is very raw, please customize it as per your requirements.

Attachments

• Dashboard-chandoo.xlsx
    18.7 KB · Views: 18
Dear Udprocks
Check this file also. Hope this will help for you.

Attachments

• Dashbord required.xlsx
    18.2 KB · Views: 56
Back