• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Creating a bar chart with secondary axis for line chart

manish agarwal

Hi,

I am wondering how to create a bar chart in the primary axis which can show the different profit figures like gross profit, net profit, etc over a period of time with line chart on secondary axis for percentage values of their growth in the same period of time. I've attached a sample file. I am using excel mac 2011. I am able to achieve this with only one profit figure and one percentage data series, but unable to do with more than one.

Thanks in advance,
Manish

Attachments

• sample workbook.xlsx
    36.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi, Many Thanks, after seeing your file, I re-tried on mac excel 2011 and what i did was to switch rows and columns and then individually select the series from the chart and place them on the secondary axis. How did you do?

A very often asked question with many reply's, the search box does work its not just there to look pretty.

I really searched in the search box but did not get what i was looking for. I am sorry, but could you show me if the question i asked is already there? I;ll be greatful

Back