• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Count No Of sessions(report)

Abdulrahman7

I have 2 sheets, one sheet having the list of training courses and the other sheet has the report of the list,

I'm facing a problem in counting number of Session I could count it but I have to specify the number of rows every time so once I add data in the list if I choose 1000(more than written rows) it will show an error, I go to my formula and edit it again.

I want it work automatically

I have attached the file wish you can help me

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• Training Monthly Report-Yanbu- April-2017 -.xlsx
    275 KB · Views: 9
Hi,

Instead of using simple ranges, try using a Table in the "Training List" sheet and then use the field names in the formulas.

See attached.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Training Monthly Report-Yanbu- April-2017 -.xlsx
    247.6 KB · Views: 2
Good morning PCosta your idea is working as I wish, instead of changing the formula in a cell, will resize the table that's awesome but, I have doubt if we do this, is it possible to make absolute reference? bcoz when I drag to right the column name changes.

Thank you for helping

Good morning PCosta your idea is working as I wish, instead of changing the formula in a cell, will resize the table that's awesome but, I have doubt if we do this, is it possible to make absolute reference? bcoz when I drag to right the column name changes.

Thank you for helping
Hi,

Indeed, dragging to the right will cause the fields to also shift... one way to bypass this is to copy/paste instead of dragging:
1.gif

Hope this helps

Back