• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Copying Sheets with Hyperlinks to each other, to work in new WB

Ray:-)

Hello all,
Using VBA, with Excel 2007, I require to copy 6 Worksheets with Hyperlinks to each other, from a master File, without referance to that master file, and they must work after copying them, but I do not seem to get the Copy right? as Hyperlinks do not work after copying,
Any Help welcome

Welcome to forum Ray.
Yes may be not possible...Upload sample with your requirements..We may work around best way.

Hi Monty & thanks for your welcoming reply,
Sorry I did not explain to all how I am:
Born in the UK, then in the Briish Army as an RoyalEngineer, afer leaving the army i emigrated to Germany where my wife Comes from to the Town of the piedPiper Hameln or Hamlyn, worked for 10 ears as a Civilean for Nato and the in the Job I do now, which has becomea bit like jack of all trades but I mainly work as Tour Planner for our firm with numerase Locations in 12 differant Countrys so I travel a lot, I am self supporting in that I call my Data from the Servers, and use Excel to make them ready to use. where I started to teach myself VBA, I aam still not much kop at it but can get most things to work for me but this Problem has me stuck.

I tried to upload the File & got an error Message, with the second try, no message at all? I can only hope it Comes through?

if it gets there :
I require to copy all Sheets in File to another Workbook, then I have a Macro that strips Columns & Sheets depending on the loged in Person s Name,
the only Thing that will not work is the copy with Hyperlinks:mad:.

Hopfully

Attachments

• Car Policy - Copy Mit Hyper links.xls
    220 KB · Views: 1
Hello Mr Ray.

Good to know about you.

I think this workbook is entirly in German language, i don't understand though.

Could you please confirm which are the six sheets you are trying to copy to new workbook and separate workbooks.

Let me give a try.

Hi Monta again,
Realy I copy all Sheets, (found this quicker as single), then Strip as required Sheets, Columns & rows depending on Login name but ca. 12 People have the file without any Stripping, the original file Comes from the firms Intranet, and here you cannot Change anything? this is why I make a copy

Hi Thats about it in a nut Shell yes, I would save the file under a new name but it is not aloudbut I can copy Sheets (work around)

Hi Monty & thanks for your welcoming reply,
Sorry I did not explain to all how I am:
Born in the UK, then in the Briish Army as an RoyalEngineer, afer leaving the army i emigrated to Germany where my wife Comes from to the Town of the piedPiper Hameln or Hamlyn, worked for 10 ears as a Civilean for Nato and the in the Job I do now, which has becomea bit like jack of all trades but I mainly work as Tour Planner for our firm with numerase Locations in 12 differant Countrys so I travel a lot, I am self supporting in that I call my Data from the Servers, and use Excel to make them ready to use. where I started to teach myself VBA, I aam still not much kop at it but can get most things to work for me but this Problem has me stuck.

I tried to upload the File & got an error Message, with the second try, no message at all? I can only hope it Comes through?

if it gets there :
I require to copy all Sheets in File to another Workbook, then I have a Macro that strips Columns & Sheets depending on the loged in Person s Name,
the only Thing that will not work is the copy with Hyperlinks:mad:.

Hopfully

Quite interesting, and you are in the right place like me.:):):)

Hi, Jamesexcel1970,
How do you mean this, are you also in Hameln or Germany? or did you mean the Job?

Back